Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to colombo10's message

The trouble with this thinking is that you suppose that there is no such thing as full and prompt disclosure - as if you can break the law at will and withhold news - to be used as a srategic weapon. For a day or two maybe but you are suggesting something else altogether. Anyway how do you know when a counter offer might appear?

I wish it was as cut and dry as you suggest Columbo.

I am no expert at interpreting the rules, but from observing how companies have been able to circumvent the letter of the law in the past it makes me realise how little teeth the OSC really has.

Also there are many ways of convincing the OSC that your assays are incomplete and need to be redone etc.

Most geologists use XRF analysers in the field and can tell what is in the core before it goes off to the lab. These are very accurate. So the results of drilling are known by insiders long before the actual news release appears.

IMHO there are many legitimate ways that NOT could use to delay release of critical assay results for much longer that 2 days.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008