Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Hoov
almost 15 years ago

We'll have to give you the time one! Somewhere I thought I had seen 10 am mentioned. I've checked, so I yield.

I'm looking for those announcements too, like everyone else. Bought a few more NOT this morning. Did think about FWR but the outcome of a vote causes me some uncertainty. A long time back it was Richard Nemis himself who commented on the area and it would need consolidation. Most know this and I think some of the objectors see the need too, but want more time so each can drill and know what they have. I think the CEO's all know enough already. I''ll see what Mac has to say.

A year or more back Microsoft made an offer for Yahoo. The offer was for a healthy premium. Yahoo turned it down looking for more. Microsoft didn't get Yahoo much to their pleasure, after the fact. There were a lot of angry Yahoo shareholders, and Yahoo has never reached those lofty heights since.

We really do not know what will happen in this case between NOT and FWR. However, " IF " FWR were to be unable to drill much more and NOT hits a bonanza..........I know you will catch my drift!

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links