Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to tutank's message

Quote: They have yet to prove themselves and I do not believe for one single minute that Wes is running things. It smells of Warren Irwin and Patrick Anderson, further more I cannot believe that there are many NOT posters that are so gullible to accept what is being put before them.

"Talk about Tomb robbers, seems they are still around but after entering the Tomb many of them died mysteriously!"

Why would anybody own a piece of a company while thinking that management is a bunch thieves and robbers? If I shared your opinions I would have gone and put my money somewhere else.

I have put money into NOT because I believe this company has grown from a well qualified initial explorer - manager. It now has acquired professional management and an experienced BoD that is capable of guiding the company to further growth, from which I expect to profit.

Time will prove my belief right or wrong, but that is the risk inherent in investing. If I am wrong, I will take my money, or what is left of my money, and try again. In the meantime, I watch what is happening, and make some money on the ups and downs. As well, I will continue to follow the intelligent discussions available from time to time.

Just my opinion; you're all entitled to your own.

Deke

Please login to post a reply
Deke
City
Niagara-on-the-Lake
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
07/10/2008