Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to pymmer's message

Until someone bellys up to the table Freewest is now worth $.50/sh. NOT is worth $2.00/sh.

If Cliff's thinks it is worth more than NOT is offering they can trump that offer with one of their own. They may want NOT to purchase Freewest, who knows. Maybe the consolidation works into their plan. If there are others interested they could make a move or wait for consolidation.

I will warn the readers of this forum to be very careful who they listen to, especially new posters. They can appear very rational and show an understanding of the situation. We, however, do not know their agenda.

There is not much any of us can do except wait for the powers to tell their stories for stockholders appreciation and then make up your mind.

I will be voting for consolidation. Hopefully this will be possible with whatever relative value the two companies hammer out. I own both companies plus most of the other Jr's in the ring of fire. Right now, Freewest is my only holding I am showing a profit on. I really got caught up in the frenzy while NOT was climbing to $7.00. I need $3.00 on NOT to break even. My first shares were bought for $.66.

Goldfinger

Please login to post a reply
goldfinger
City
Eustis, Florida
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/15/2007