Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
I am angry too
almost 15 years ago

It seems in the very recent past, that some on here quietly felt that NOT was missing the boat, i.e., Cliff's and railroad possibilities, Cliff's and toehold in ROF. The NOT board became very quiet with I think a lot of pm's and etc.

All of a sudden, NOT is proving that it wasn't asleep at the switch, and frankly I am not sure that some others were awake. Complacent possibly?

I don't think that anyone bet on the wrong pony, just missed possibly what is now happening. It is really hard to think through a lot of anger. Some need a cool out time.

So many of you have posted positively on the NORONT hub for a long time, and now are p.o.'d that NOT has made a move in your opinion to the detriment of FWR.

Well, I feel that short term, it does feel like that, BUT, long term this is to everyone's benefit.

I am angry too. I tried hard to soften the above. So read it as if I was really angry and add a few swear words.

vermillion

vermillion.

h

Please login to post a reply
vermillion
City
Sudbury
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating