Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: I Vote Yes
almost 15 years ago
in response to Newager23's message

I own both and I'm voting NO!

I dont think the vote will be close.

For FWR to get 25% of a company that treats their shareholers like crap is not a good deal. Let the drills define who has the best short and long term potential. To say that FWR chrome at $4 per share isn't a foregone conclusion is correct.....it may be more.

Look how the market is valuing NOT's Ni today. Does the market care? Not today, and maybe not for a long time(the drills will decide that). FWR doesn't have any Ni you say....huh? They don't have any Eagles...yet....but NOT drilled right up to the northern FWR border just bellow AT12.....and FWR has a few juicy Ni hits(narrow) nearby....is that what NOT wants?

Gloriuex is wrong. I want money for my FWR shares....not more shares of a company that will then dilute, dilute, dilute, while issuing options, options, options....AUR,AUR,AUR.

Not everyone believes that consolidation is THE key to the ROF. I think undoubtedly that there will be SOME consolidation.....but that doesn't necessarily mean NOT and FWR. I'd rather own FWR on it's own....and/or consolidate with other ROF players.

Mac is correct when he states that this offer is 'opportunistic'. Seems pretty obvious to me.

......cheers....sambone

Please login to post a reply
sambone
City
Summerland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/26/2007