Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Probably they could, I have no doubt about that. The question I have is do they want to? And, do they have to? In the offer from Noront is a statement we all know is true. This project in the Ring of Fire will not proceed unless Freewest and Noront come together. All the companies know they need critical mass to proceed. I am aware that both Freewest and Noront may have a chance to proceed on their own. But that's not guaranteed at the moment, at least in my mind. Also, coming together will enhance the whole area. The rail line and a road will be much more assured and be brought on more quickly. I'm sure Cliff's will evaluate their participation and act to protect their interests. That will not be difficult either. The companies involved need them to help and they will all work together. As shareholders, we are going to see the project move along quicker and we'll realize our potential quicker too.

As for KWG and SPQ, they may become less important in the whole picture. But I'd be surprised if they are not brought into the picture and benefit equally with the more prominate duo of Noront and Freewest. If they are, then all the shareholders will be fairly rewarded as long as the proposals are seen as fair and accepted as such.

I think the grumbling of the compensation to Mac Watson is a side issue. That should have been dealt with at the time that deal was agreed to by shareholders. Not now.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links