Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to IAMSUDBURY's message

In most take-over offers, the company doing the aquiring isn't the winner when it comes to the immediate share price. The one being aquired moves up because there is a premium offered to aquire. It doesn't have to be this way but usually it is. Most of us are having a hard time understanding why Noront shares are so low. Considering that not too long ago money was raised by Noront at about $2.89. Based on this, FWR's offer would be 72.5 cents. You cannot just look at the share price the markets offer. To aquire a large number of shares a premium must be offered. I have no trouble believeing Noront's offer is short of what many holding FWR believe. I am one!! FWR may not like the low ball offer. They can politely turn it down. I expect they will. Who cares about this two day limit? ( I missed that and think it irrelevent ). FWR will get back to Noront when it suits FWR. I'm a spectator waiting for the next move. The fun and games have started. That's what I'm excited about. It may quietly die as well, but just for a while.

Please login to post a reply
antlizzie
City
Kenora
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links