Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Woke up far too early again this morning. It's a back thing, keeps me awake. Anyway, went to my computer as usual to read up on posts etc. Read them then decided to Noront website and see if there was anything new, basically just something to do. I have held Not since fall of 2006 so there have been plenty of moments over this period of time to wonder why I was invested in Noront. Reading their website this morning and trying to remember all that has transpired since 2006 was a valuable exercise. There have been many times that i have grown impatient when things just weren't happeneing fast enough, or the economy goes for a shit, or all the bullshit with th proxy and especially the losing of what I felt was the heart of Noront,Richard Nemis and most recently John Harvey. However in business as in life there is a reason for eveything and sometimes we just aren't ever going to know the answer. Please don't load the gun I normally am not so philosophical.

Back to the reading of the website, I re-read all the brief Bios of our Directors and management team, if you havent done so I would suggest you do. I like to compare with sports and if you allow me here's what I am referring to, every successful championship team is strong from the ground up and visa-versa. I think the Noront team looks pretty impressive (OK tear it apart boys and girls). It is not my intension to build these guys up or to say that they are something that they are not. I would rather like to look at the other side of the coin and say why are peope with these credentials attracted to Noront. Like a good hockey team, it is not hard to attract good players. It's called being on the winning team. I wonder?? Boy my bak's feein better alraedy.

Seriously in times of doubt or periods of boredom go back and read your notes or collect your thoughts. It does help having this AG forum and so many good posters even though we get off track sometimes..... like now.....goodnite, I mean morning!

Just dribble from Justduke

Please login to post a reply
Justduke
City
Durham
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007