Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good morning everyone! Great posts yesterday after the luncheon - even glorieux managed to get his thoughts down in the middle of the night - don't know how he does it!

You've heard all about the excellent presentation and how promising the road ahead looks with our new leaders and what a world class discovery we have up in the Ring of Fire. Don't under estimate it. As Babjak said, it was chilling to have all the facts put in front of us and to realize that we truly are participating in a completely unique situation. A once in a lifetime opportunity.

And speaking of once in a lifetime opportunities, I just want to say how impressed I am with the caliber of people that were there both from this board and several other attendees who so willingly share their thoughts and opinions with those of us who are less knowledgeable or technically challenged. It was an amazing experience. We are a very lucky group to have such a pool of extraordinary people all held together by our investment in a mining company that will go down in history for its exceptional discoveries. Thanks to everyone - it was great to see you!

There was excitement and anticipation in the air yesterday and I believe we are on the road to great things. Management appears to want to work closely with the shareholders and is promoting respect in their dealings with all aspects of the company. The BoD has an enormous amount of varied experience in their ranks. We have all the ingredients for success.

It was a very good day yesterday!

Irish

Please login to post a reply
irish1111
City
Toronto
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined