Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Hole 50 et al
about 15 years ago

Hi

Earlier today I sent an email to Mr. Hanson asking about a possible press release before the lunch tomorrow. Joanne Jubin replied. See the following correspondence. BTW I'm not able to attend the Lunch... Jacki

+++++++++++++++++++

Jackie,

Please note that an event such as an investor update luncheon does not drive news coming from the Company. Assay information from hole 50, et al will be delivered when the assays are compiled and ready to be released in a news release.

We are holding tomorrow’s luncheon for a number of reasons, including the introduction of Wes Hanson to many new investors and the opportunity for the investment community to receive an update on the Company and ask questions. Therefore, it would be rather unfair of you to think that the luncheon is not going to be successful based on whether or not we release news that you are waiting for.

I look forward to seeing you tomorrow,

Regards,

Joanne
--
Joanne C. Jobin
Vice President, Corporate Communications

HEAD OFFICE
15 Toronto Street, Ste 1000
Toronto, ON, Canada M5C 2E3
T 416 367 1444 ext 126
IR 416 238 7226 F 416 367 5444
E
>www.investor.relations@norontresoures.com>

Subject: News prior to Luncheon....

Hello Mr. Hanson

Shareholders look forward to viewing the tape of your Luncheon tomorrow, and hope to be inspired.

A question for you:

Unless shareholders are given news about the assays of Holes #50, #5l and "step out" holes prior to this Lunch, how can this most important news be digested and discussed at the Lunch?! Also, details of your discussions about chrome with African executives would be interesting.

If this news is not released prior to this meeting, it cannot be discussed then. This is the information we are all waiting for!!

Will you be releasing a Press Release in regard to this particular news sometime before the Lunch? We certainly hope so!

Thank you, and wishing you all the best in leading Noront in these exciting, challenging times.

Respectfully,

Jacki xxxxxx
Shareholder

Please login to post a reply
jacki79
City
Ft. Myers, FL
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating