Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to donypee's message

I'll be attending the meeting tomorrow and will provide a report late afternoon or early evening.

I've been out of town the last 2 days and just caught up on the board. The board has gone to hell in a handbasket with all the bickering. The bickering is because people have nothing else to do but wait for a NR and when they don';t get one they get antsy, I've expressed this thought many times before.

I predict that after tomorrows luncheon there will be many posts from various members that attended with thier take on the luncheon and then much discussion about what news is brought forward or various impressions and views of the luncheon.

Normalcy will replace the bickering and we will have good discussion once again. When the news comes out on holes 51 etc there will be much more "good" discussion. Its the lulls that cause the bickering to start.

As for the usefullness of all posts I have to agree there is a lot of clutter. We need to selfregulate and I have to take some responsibility for not monitoring the board and using some authority. I will try and be more diligent

regards

Storm ( Tony Kloosterman) As herb says, no need to hide behind an alias if we have nothing to hide.

Regards

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008