Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I am concerned that meaningful debate with regards to Noront Resources has been squashed on Agoracom.

Agoracom is a forum where investors come to discuss their favorite topic. It is a public meeting place in a virtual sense. At tomorrow's Noront luncheon, investors will also come together to meet to discuss their favorite topic. It will be a public meeting place in the real sense.

It is unlikely that the folks meeting at the luncheon will get angry with each other and act in ways which display childishness. They will be happy to meet and discuss in both an excited but courteous manner issues specific to the well-being of Noront Resources: assay results, BOD members, aboriginal affairs, nickel vs. chrome, speculation on hole 51, etc. etc.

Sounds like what we have been doing here on Agoracom. So why do people act like they do in the 'virtual world' and sometime become intolerant and abusive?

I, for one, ignore the verbal diarrhea; and I don't respond. I don't read every post. It is not imperative that I do so. I guess that's just me.

It's pretty obvious to me those people who want to talk, and talk, and talk. It's also pretty obvious to me who I should be following with regards to due diligence and insight. However, at no time should abusive behavior be tolerated. But I don't think Presidents should be expected to police abusive and intolerant posters 24 hours a day.

I would like to see meaningful debate return.

Snug

Please login to post a reply
SnugTheJoiner
City
Victoria
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/11/2007