Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Correct NN.

Julien Jin is the name of that Chineese Company that is funding Goldbrook in their quest to buy Canadian Royalties.

Yes it will not be surprising to see Xstrata try to outbid them.

Jin also owns a large share of Liberty Mines just south of Timmins. They have a nickel operation including a smelter in China.

These are just a few of Jin's acquisitions.

I would not be at all surprised to hear that Noront has had a call from Jin wanting to buy Eagle one.

If we get one more confirmation of the width and depth of EA, EB and EC...plus deeper stuff, I bellieve there will be lots of interest in buying Noront.

Unlike some others, I do not think that Noront has the talent or the resources to develop E1 into a mine. That takes a lot more than just geology.

Noront would do well to sell to the highest bidder and get on with what they do best...exploration.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008