Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Flow-Through Shares? - I was perplexed, why a PP when we have budgeted a drilling plan that would still leave us with 10 million at the end of the year?

So I revisited a couple of the news releases and now I understand, It looks like we are going to hit Eagle 1b, Eagle 1c and whatever else is down there hard and fast.

As highlighted in these paragraphs of releases as dated,

09:00 EDT Monday, July 06, 2009

Noront's Chief Operating Officer, John Harvey notes, "in view of the impressive mineralization intersected by NOT-09-049; we are evaluating options for additional drilling at Eagle One to test the newly discovered mineralization at depth below the Eagle One resource limit. An additional drill may be mobilized to Eagle One to speed up the drilling process. We are also considering upgrading our current drill fleet to allow us to drill deeper along the interpreted conduit at Eagle One."

16:24 EDT Wednesday, August 05, 2009

John Harvey, Chief Operating Officer, notes, "the discovery of the new base metal mineralization beneath Eagle One has greatly stimulated our exploration efforts and we look forward to increasing the Eagle 1 resource estimate. All future drilling will focus on defining the new lenses of nickel, copper and platinum group elements along the vertical trend below Eagle 1A."

Keep the Faith

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007