Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

Late night ramblings:

Edgy has a good point. We really don't know the width or direction this beast is developing towards. I suppose I could get a directional average over an hour with my lava lamp to see if it stays on NOT land or trends to PRB or ghosts to FNC at 1 thou or 3 thou mtrs.

They knew we wanted 50 to 52, and the NR deliberately avoided revealing planned drill locations. This Omission is a great clue to thinking, and shapes the personality of examination. Clues: 1) omitting planned drill locations: we are spending the money for Noront and not for FNC. 2) NR emphasized that everyhing is on their 100% land. Why this emphasis? Don't put your money in JV or neighbor's company, just Noronts please. 3) Lack of transparency in their strategy and gamesmanship. For example, reveal NR following SP dip, but why wait this long at all? Could it be simply, they didn't get the assay's until yesterday when the maps were dated. Could it be New Hire enters Thurs. We don't know. However, money usually underpins thinking. especially 10mil underpinnings, so it probably was the drop in SP. 4) new use of Lense terminology. That is odd, as it wasn't used in 49 visual NR. I suspect Wes is lending an ear towards Harvey. 5) Yet, Nemis wasn't informed of NR until today. And Harvey is friends with Nemis and Smith. They are keeping their cards to their chest. 6) Wes used the term "It is management's opinion that the following assays results..." yet signed by the singular "on behalf of the board, Wes" He who owns 10 mil own Wes.

Despite my distrust in BOD, the news will have out. And the news is the ultimate truth behind the SP.

SG

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links