Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

All I can say is wooott!!! and still waiting for more drill results, some of which are already done. My feeling based on Voisey Bay experience is that management will be releasing a constant barrage of drill results, then doing a pp at or north of $10. Again based on exp. with Voisey, I believe this to be a mine in the making. Volatility in share price will not shake me out of my 72000 shares. I fully expect a gap up tomorrow. Anyone who has any idea...read institutional investors...will be driving the price and volume true north. Not pumping but these are truly impressive intercept lengths and grades on a hole that was NOT expected to hit anything, it has effectively tripled the resource. Very crafty of management to release this after hours. Gives people plenty of time to soak in the implications of what we have here without the distractions of an open maeket. Sorry for rambling. Respectfully. odin

Please login to post a reply
odin1
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/05/2009
Social Links
Private Message