Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: Bashers?
about 15 years ago
in response to Lance Swago's message

Lance,

This is a forum for people to give their opinions.I find it hard to believe that you or anyone else thinks that it is wrong for me to say to be careful and not get too greedy. I did not suggest that people should sell! I have quite a few shares and don't expect to be selling any time soon. That does not mean that I will not be careful.

No, you don't hear from me very often. Things are happening now and lots of posters are posting more. If you check I have been on Agoracom before you were! I have a higher rating than you and have the position of President. So, Mr Vice-President, don't acuse me of any dubious agendas of presume to speak for everyone else. Your pumping can be dangerous to your heath and to the financial health of others.

By the way thanks to you and TN for the personal rating that dropped me to 3.4! Means nothing to me ! Rico

Please login to post a reply
rico
City
nova scotia
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/16/2007
Social Links