Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Painting
about 15 years ago

You are all probably thinking what has this got to do with NOT.....right?

This long weekend I painted our Kitchen and dining room and entrance area. My wife and I debated colours and in the end we went with what she decided....go figure...

During this time of painting, when I should have been outside enjoying the sun, I had plenty of time to think about our dear NOT and what may or may not happen this week.

Its the 3rd of August today and the luncheon is Aug 20 and retail has been invited, I see nothing but good news up to the time of the luncheon. This is thier opportunity to make amends so to speak.

The board leaves for Africa, the meca of chromite this wednesday, I suspect we will have a NR before they leave but with enough time for them to answer any questions from the press.

I thought about our share price and I suspect we will go up again tomorrow to near $3 in anticipation of the news release. It will be of no surprise to me if we have a couple of pull backs as some people take their 5 baggers to the bank. In the end the anticipation of the NR will have us close at $3.00

Once news hits and I strongly suspect it will be good we wil see a spike that might hit $4 and again some pull backs but still a strong close.

By the weekend on good news we will hit $5. At that time I will be preparing to paint our living room and hall way and will have time to think once again about what our dear NOT will bring us.

Oh, and I also though of what I may do with my new found profits, to be honest I am torn on deciding on some sell points. It would be wonderful to be debt free but I am a bit of a car nut so my dream of owning a porsche continues to enter my head.

What to do???

Looking forward to a great day tomorrow

Regards

Storm

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating