Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to tmleafs26's message

Thunderbird vanadium assay results are significant enough to add good values to the shareholders.

"The three holes drilled in the Thunderbird magnetic and gravity anomaly suggest a mineralized strike length of over 900 metres and overall widths between 165 and 242 metres. The assay results suggest that the vanadium mineralization in this zone may be economically significant. The results to date suggest that there is every reason to believe that similar mineralization extends to the limits of this 1.6 km linear magnetic trend. Numerous other linear highly magnetic anomalies exist within Noront’s claims in the Thunderbird area."

I'm thinking that this NR was also intended to bring the investor's attention that will be used as a prelude to the bigger news. The fact that this NR came out after the market close leads me to suspect the timing of news release.

My credible source said that Noront was already in possession of assay results on hole 49 as of last week. It's been about a week to finish compilation. Considering forth coming Civic holiday, it would be better to release assay results this week. Hope we will see a long-waiting knock-out NR tomorrow morning.

Please login to post a reply
MaCloud
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/13/2009
Social Links
Private Message