Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Edgy's message

With the amount of resource we have considering the expected NR, and at the desk a guy like Wes whose forte is start up or "mine development" from what I recall, do not be surprised if Noront and Wes decide to take this to mine!!

This way they/we get all the marbles and keep control of an area that may wind up being another Sudbury basin times 2.

The road going in with some Government guarantees of the road makes this quite easy.... relatively speaking of course.

How much would it be worth in our bank account. Then consider that NOT will retain control and when the area is punched out like Swiss Cheeze there will be infrastructure there for NOT to lease and NOT will remain i control. Just think of it. NOT on one side of the street and FWR/Cliffs on the other both controlling all.

I think that Wes and Mac have a lot to discuss...:)

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007