Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

People are getting excited. I understand this, but this change of mood is dangerous.

I do not think we will finish lower, even I think we will finish much higher.

The thing bothering me is what kind of results can drive serious people onboard at the prices 4x 5x bigger than some days ago. Even an investor gives an order to a broker, the broker MUST buy teh stock at the lowest price. And if the order is big, brokers have a strategy (similar to bashing NOT during the last year) to buy cheap. Not from market, but from scared by droping SP shareholders beyond the market.

Here the situation looks like the investor gave an order: "buy as much as you can from the market!". With such order the broker will by in the way we can see NOT for the last weeks.

...and we can see not only one investor and not only one broker are involved.

IMO it could happen only if the news are hot hot and there is no time (or there are potentially other competitors posessing the news and the investor cannot risk and buy first) to run the common bashing strategy.

PS. Watching Clarus selling 100K yesterday gave me a tip to write this post. Broker IS NOT AWARE about the reason of the clients order and bought their own position just to play with high volume requested by the client.

Please login to post a reply
MichaelEr
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/31/2007
Social Links