Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to herbertwiebe's message

That rumour has already been talked about and to be honest, I do not believe it but since you were doing some math I thought it would be fun to put X=450 and solve the equation for total tonnage. Thoughts like this got us into trouble last time where we would not sell and lost a ton of money. I would hope that most of us here will be more diligent this time.

What I was trying to get at is those people who did not know about NOT 2 days ago and hear about this story, they want to know what the potential could be and at this point, we just do not know. For them looking at risk reward, even at $2, the risk is worth the reward when they look at your post and do their DD. Those people and those dream will keep driving us till we get our next NR. These dreamy returns are why people are still pourring money into NOT. No harm in dreaming as long as we keep ourselves grounded and after the last 2 years, I think most here will not make the same mistake. I would just hate for some of those people who have waited so long to sell themselves short of what they deserve.

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007