Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Don't you just love all the excitement and speculation that has transformed the board. There are many things going on here as the title of my post suggest. Lets start with the facts. Hole 5 was a vertical hole that drilled straight down through the orebody and assayed 117.4m of 4.1% nickel. Hole 44 extended the depth by 28.8m that assayed guess what? 4.1& nickel. Another fact is hole 49 was drilled at 87 degrees. Sounds pretty vertical but the bottom of the hole was 943m down and 50m off vertical to the NW. It is a fact that the hole intersected two mineralized zones identified as various forms of nickel. The vagueness of the descriptions is giving rise to rumours about what the assays will be. It is my bet that they will come in at 4.1% over significant portions of those two zones just like the extention of E1 in Jan. Folks, if I am reading this right this is about 600m of nickel out of 945m of core and the hole stopped in ore.

Another fact is they drilled hole 50. This is giving rise to rumours of hits that are significant but nobody seems to know where the rumours are originating from. These rampant rumours are feeding the pump. If facts are reported to substantiate the rumours, the enthusiasm will skyrocket and so will the share price. What we have to be wary of are the lies. Lies are by definition untruths that maniputators and pump and dump shops use to fleece us retailers. The Noront BOD needs to get factual information to the market expeditiously so that we are informed and protected. If they delay, than they obviously don't respect shareholders and place us all in peril. I think that is why they are reporting visuals and the prudent thing for them to do now is release visuals on Hole 50 tomorrow morning and a report on the location of Hole 51 as well. This is just my opinion of course.

Please login to post a reply
CMP
City
NL
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/25/2008
Social Links