Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to glorieux's message

Well said Glorieux, everyone needs to be on gaurd more than ever before, perhaps the worst pumper of FNC out there these days is Kaiser, in 07 one of his Kaiser reports he aligned himself with NOT after having a closer look at some Scott Hogg geophysics which suggested that E1 by the surveys was trending South Southwest and not SSE as was his original interpretation. Since then of course alots gone on and he has aligned himself with FNC. Question is, is he getting remuneration for his time or is he like others bashers working long hours now days in an effort to scare you out of your shares, in order to buy more.

We know 49 was near vertical below E1, until we get collar locations we are all just running around like chickens with our heads cut off banging into barbed wire. To me until we have conclusive evidence that E1`s backing onto FNC, it`s not. FNC`s winter 09 Exploration report specifically makes mention of hole 2`s Silver content similarity with that of E1.

I have mounted a good pic of the C1 drilling and E1 proximity as well as our hole 40`s venture inside the boundry. In my opinion FNC needs to get some drills ordered up and get at it.

Please login to post a reply
notster
City
Grande Prairie,Ab
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/04/2007
Social Links