Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

The 1st ROF Golf Classic - Final Details

posted on Jul 15, 09 04:31AM

At last, the golf tournament is in place. The 1st Ring Of Fire Golf Classic will be held on Saturday, September 12th, commencing at 12:00 noon, at Granite Ridge Golf Club (Cobalt Course), in Milton, Ont.

http://www.golfgranite.com/

No, Granite Ridge (Cobalt) was not chosen for the metal content in it's names (lol), but it's surely appropriate ! Located just north of Hwy. 401, off of Hwy. 25, in Milton, the golf course is easily accessible. The cost per person for golf & shared cart and a fabulous buffet-style dinner is $125.00. Should you want to attend the dinner only, the cost is $50 per person.

Details of the dinner are as follows :

- Your choice of T-Bone Steak, NY Steak, Rack of Ribs, Double Chicken Breast, Fresh Atlantic Salmon, Tiger Shrimp or Scallops & Shrimp.

- Also included are : Anti- (and uncle) Pasto, Salads, Penne & Tomato Sauce, Roasted Potatoes, Baby Carrots & Broccoli.

- Plus Desserts, Coffee, Tea and Red & White wines on every table.

Not bad, eh ! Sounds delicious ! Keep 'yer stomachs empty 'fer dinner !

And there are accommodations nearby. The Holiday Inn Express is about a kilometre from the golf course and there's a Best Western just south of Hwy. 401, about 3 km. away.

http://www.hiexpress.com/h/d/ex/1/en/hotel/ymzhp?&cm_mmc=mdpr-_-googlemaps-_-ex-_-ymzhp&dp=true

http://www.bestwesternontario.com/hotels/best-western-milton/

Hope all this impresses the heck out of y'all !

A big thank you must go out to Granite Ridge for accommodating us, after having scheduling problems with Royal Ontario. And a great big thank you, to Frank, who has kindly come forward with the required $1,000 deposit to hold the reservation.

Now, here's what we need from all of the interested golfers & dinner guests.

- A PM to myself, confirming your entry into the 1st Ring Of Fire Golf Classic.

- A cheque or credit card payment to Frank (Glorieux). He will be in charge of handling all payments. We request that all monies be paid no later than August 12th. Please PM Frank for payment arrangements.

Thank you everyone and please PM me ASAP, as we need to get the numbers established and teams set. Also, if you have not already given me your golfing abilities (handicap, scores, courses & tee blocks you play most often, good putter, driver, etc.), please do so. Anything you can provide will help to establish a fair set of teams for the tournament.

Teams will be set, keeping all couples together and friends together, if possible. All requests will attempt to be met, that I can assure you.

Oh, I forgot to mention that there will be prizes as well. Everyone will go home with something. So far, we have had a couple of ROF companies come forward with donations, as well as a couple of golfers in the tournament.

Anyone wishing to donate prizes for the tournament, please contact me by PM.

If I missed anything, please let me know.

Thanks !

strato-golf

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined