Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to Old Joe's message

I read it in the same way. The old manipulators still remain in a fight of manipulation while their plans are messed up in the last few days. Buyers are scattered around among many institutions. Anonymous (trading by brokers without named institutions) had a net selling of 9 million shares from April 17th to June 17th at an average price of $.71. Was it a miss-judgement? Yes, I think so.

In the same two month period, a total of 45 million shares were traded while 47 million shares in the last three days. I see institutions and big boys were trying to take positions to play games and this trend will continue for a while. After reaching to a certain point, sp will fluctuate again in a wide range. I think we are still at the start line.

I believe Noront has received a substantial number of assay results (of approx 450 assays on hole 49) and this information was leaked somewhere which triggered to a record volume of trading lately. It could be related to visual results on hole 50. Any good results on hole 50 would bring an excellent boost on sp.

This stock is receiving a strong beam of spotlight and it's not like pump & dump type of scheme by a handful manipulators. I was playing with U.S. banking stocks (Citi Corp. & Bank of America), but it's no longer attractive to investors. Citi will convert approx 30 billion shares from preferred shares held by U.S. government to common shares. I decided to move my fund into Noront and others. I unloaded my shares at the beginning of year 2008 and now kept buying Noront at $.70, $1, $1.05, ??.

Please login to post a reply
MaCloud
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/13/2009
Social Links
Private Message