Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to CMP's message

In my opinion, the only sensible option is for a major to buy the properties bcause they have the inhouse expertise for every facet of mining. They have multiple operations that can support each other financially. They have markets and customers already established. They have the power to finance huge projects with the strength of their total operations and relationship with financial institutions. Some even have billions in the bank Finally, in the last decade, we have seen the amalgamation of companies and the takeover of companies that has set an environment of the "survival of the biggest". Once 49 assays come out and anothe hole gets drilled, we will be courted seriously. I hope!!!!

Right on CMP!

NOT will be waisting their time if they decide to develop E1 into a mine. They don't have the expertise or money.

Their best bet is to continue to drill their properties and prove up as much as they can in order to attract a major.

SN

Please login to post a reply
Sudbury Novice
City
God's Great Outdoors
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/05/2008