Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Who decides?
about 15 years ago

Some discussion has taken place here with regards to the Vale strike. Certain people have deemed this discussion as off topic. I think this info is very much on topic. Sudbury Novice's posts demonstrate he has some knowledge of the goings on behind the scenes, and I for one am very much interested. Granted, being from Sudbury, the impact to myself and others in Sudbury is certainly more defined. However, with pending news on expanding our known nickel resource, along with Noront management stressing the importance of nickel in the ROF, I think the timing and possible duration of the strike both in Sudbury and at Voiseys Bay could be very material to the world nickel price and ultimately on NOT's share price.

Take the following for example....

"Vale's Sudbury operations produce 10 per cent of the world's nickel supply, meaning a strike could squeeze global supplies and rapidly push the price of nickel higher than US$10 per pound, analysts say."

In conclusion, as long as some may feel it is their rightfull place to push such descussions off this board; I feel it necessary to push back and further welcome further disussions.

Please login to post a reply
From_Sudbury
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/24/2007
Social Links
Private Message