Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: NOTTO 9-49
about 15 years ago
in response to cappysmart's message

To each their own of course cappy but I have talked to 3 different insiders...all of them are very excited by hole 49-and have a hard time concealing it. The first NR pertaining to hole 49 said it contained a total of 440M of disseminated, semi-massive and massive sulfides. This got the market's attention after beind driven so low. However, that rally stopped in the low 70s due to a few icebergs. So then they have another NR about Chromite but in there they slip: we have "significant massive sulfides in hole 49" how much more can they say legally to convince people that is a very impressive hole, probably the most impressive hole to date IMO...we have definetly never had 440M of mineralization in any hole before...just waiting on the assays...but wait, these guys have a keen eye for visuals and the XRF device which means they pretty much know what the assays are going to reveal...and that is why they are being so vocal about hole 49...they know how good it is...it is not a hunch or a thought, THEY KNOW! They would not risk egg on their face, especially Wes at this very early stage in his first CEO post of his life!

Now I am happy for people like you who wait because people like you are the reason this thing will gap up and run. Me, well, you know.

Glorieux

PS: Oh yeah, old Dick likes it too!!

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined