Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I emailed Noront IR with my concerns as jacki did earlier. I stated that I am frustrated with SP as are other investors. I feel alot better after reading the reply form Joanne. I must say that Joanne has learned to deal with shareholders better, and she is always willing to answer any and all questions. She always promptly. I feel I can email her about anything and she will answer (all within the SEC and TSX.V and soon TSX :) rules of course)....it's a good reminder that nothing has changed, this company is still very amazing and the sp doesn't reflect this right now, but it will. Let's give the new CEO at least a chance to get organized and give it a shot, who knows, he maybe better than Richard....but for sure will be better than our 2 co-ceo's who have done absolutely nothing IMHO......I think the FWR CEO stated about one month ago that the whole story (ROF) will be told in 6 months....patience, we're almost there.

One of the questions I asked was if they would mine on their own or sell to a major.....This is the reply I received from Joanne at the IR dept at Noront Resources:

Good Morning,

Thanks for all of your questions and queries. Again, most of these questions cannot be answered as the options and directions in which a company such as Noront can or could possibly take are myriad at this point. Furthermore, it is not up to me to give you these answers. Our new CEO Wes Hanson will be announcing plans and directions once he has had time to review all of the company's options. We expect that there will be news coming out soon regarding more assays. I understand your frustration, but many of these factors are out of our control at this time.

As for the TSX listing, the company adheres to the TSX Guidelines, and they are very clear on stating that any ongoing plans or discussions regarding a TSX listing cannot be commented on. Sorry about that.

In the meantime, please stay positive. Consider that the fundamentals of your company have not changed: We still have an aggressive drill program, funds to carry out initiatives, a new CEO who will lead us into the next phase of development for this company, we remain the dominant land holder in the RoF, we have a number of discoveries which we continue to delineate...we look forward to publishing a NI 43-101 on the Chromite in 3rd Quarter of this year and most importantly, we have a high-grade nickel deposit which is looking better and better as nickel prices rise.

All the best,

Joanne

Please login to post a reply
tmleafs26
City
Mississauga
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined