Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
Re: The close
over 15 years ago
in response to sag4tag's message

I have to admit that I have not been around much lately and that is a combination of low SP with no momemtum, not much news, other opportunities and a sense that this board was not as relevant as before due to lack of news and some of the treasured posters having pretty much abandoned this site.

But the last week has seen some good NRs with obviously more to come, a 10 %increase in SP in the last week from 0.75 to .83, some new enthusiam among shareholders not only on this board but amongst other investors in private chat rooms. I believe we will start to get more and more positive spin from the company as assays come in and our story develops further and further.

We have many great assets that are getting very little respect but as the economy picks up, so will the price of commodities. Nickel for 1 was up some $0.34 to over $5 and most investors still associate us with Nickel mainly even though we have a pletora of metals including our latest addition of Vanadium and Titanium. Some are even suggesting we may find Uranium...Keep finding it boys, this may turn out to be the mining belt of the century!

Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy the enthusiam in the air everywhere!

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007