Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Unfortunately I was not able to watch today’s events unfold. But with the return of a few of the old posters who have been watching on the sidelines, today’s news release, and volume on a positive up swing, it's beginning to feel a lot like, the old days.

I don't know what has caused this change of course by our new BOD's but I like it. Let’s see what else this company can give us.

Let's think about what is happening here. First if enough resources, different or the same are found in the ground, here, there and every where, the Government of Ontario, and the Federal Government will clearly see both the short and long term benefits of this area. For example, building roads and infrastructure in the short term, which stimulates jobs during this economic down turn. Than the long term jobs, taxes and revenue generated over 10's of years as a results of many mines mining many different minerals.

Secondly let’s remember there is nothing to say NOT has to develop everything or sell everything as one. Not could sell this latest find to some company that mines Vanadium, and use that money towards their infrastructure to mine the nickel/copper and cromite. On the other hand they could sell the nickel to company A, chromite to company B, the Vanadium to company C and mineral x to company Y. You get the picture.

So Keep the Faith, because it is not only the weather that is warming up.

Please login to post a reply
sag4tag
City
Nanaimo
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/17/2007
Social Links