Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to hgs225's message

hgs225

I have been asking the same question from the time Nemis got his award. I phoned once to talk to their IR people but nobody answered the first day. I tried the next day and talked to ?recepcionist who had no idea who I wanted to talk with so she sent me to the VP. He was very rude and upset that I didn't realize that there was a market crisis and everyone else was in the same boat. Thanks for that even thought I did the calulations and they were down 74% which was not near the other companies at the Ring of Fire.

I recently taked to a hired IR lady and I calmly asked why the company that was thought to be the leader of the pack (check their Website for the Motto) and was still behind. You can guess what was the rederick.

Anyways, they got us since we would be loosing too much to drop them but they are not the company that they could and should have been. I would find it hard for anyone to be loyal to them even if they came through.

I feel used and there are not many companies that I hold that I can say that about.

Dogman

Please login to post a reply
dwkerr
City
St. Albert
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/14/2008