Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Things are getting out of hand here pretty quickly. Posts are being deleted, people are being banned and the the board is starting look and sound like that "other board". An outsider would probably look at this as another 'win' for the BOD as we progreesive fight amongst ourselves. Clearly we have to reverse that trend and get back on track.

So. Are the FORTY-FOUR Hub Leaders on the right side of the page 'managing' the violations? If so are you open to a suggestion?

Can we settle on 4 or 5 people that have the authority to manage the violations so that we get some consistency, prevent the turf wars that seem to be developing, and get us back on track as the best board on Agoracom.

Could we possibly run a quick election for those that A) meet the president criteria as a NOT hub leader, B) want to serve the NOT board by doing the job of managing violations, and C) exclude Been There because I don't want people to see this as anything other then getting the board back on track and we have lots of good people that can help with that.

Just my thoughts.

... Been There

Please login to post a reply
Been There
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007