Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Coswil,

what did I do? Why do you have me capitalized? Are you yelling at me? Did I miss something? Are you asking if I am an agoracom employee?? I don't understand your post Cos.

Re: Agoracom George are your employees posting under hidden guise DONYPEE

posted on Mar 16, 09 03:56PM

Donypee I posted that question just for that.

1 where are roos and some getting their idea that agoracom has employee posting- Al at trading chief is where.

2 I wanted George to answer it directly, I beleive in hitting square in the eyes, or nose if you get what I mean Don.-I leave no prisoners. george answered directly and in my opinion that should be the end of it. If it is not directly answered and faced it will leave doubts and suspicions. George answered to my saitsfaction that all agoracom employees are identified by the A next to name. fair enough

3 If they were posting under hidden guises I would leave here for good. So question had to be addressed.

...coswil

What does this mean?

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating