Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I know you work very hard on the forums and not just for yourself either. I just beg that you do not mistake who the enemy is. Enemy for lack of a better word at this time.

George did not attack you Roos. He was just explaining how the points work. It would be extremely unethical for George, a share holder to not be allowed to participate. He has been silenced by contract ever since they shut him out of the AGM.

If they shut me out of an AGM? I would not take it sitting down.

Nobody has lost anything today. Even the sp is interesting. Look at the volume. perhaps instead of D12 going to camp, we should have spirited debates. Seems that the investors like it....:)

We are dead in the eyes of the BoD. What do we do about that. I will tell you. Exactly what we are doing. The power is with the people and you know this Roos.

Many of us will fight for representation. There is nothing unethical about that.

Let me just say that we are all friends here. We have our differences but that's what makes us all so special. Try not to take things too personal.

We like you as an individual more than you think.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007