Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

This weekend revolt is more about 'the straw that broke the camel's back', than the official announcement of the Agoracom NOT forum. This just possibly confirms the thoughts of many people here, who have very little or no faith in the BoD of NOT.

Are we expected to just sit back and take more of this condescension, rudeness and unprofessionalism by the BoD ? Keeping us in the dark ? Not answering questions ?

I ask everyone here, what kind of a BoD treats it's shareholders like this ? What have they got to hide from us ? Where are the o/s assays ? Why won't they answer the questions directly ? Why are they so evasive ? And why the hell have they got Patrick Anderson, Keith Mckay & Joe Hamilton, all from Aurelian, in this company ?

Answer that for me.

strato-straw

Please login to post a reply
Stratopod
City
Mississauga
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined