Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good Afternoon NOT.

The stakes couldn't be higher.

This is disappointing, yet expected news that NOT has dropped Agoracom. Strategically, the new management could not figure out how to use this forum to their benefit... perhaps they even considered ago a negative... Again, we ask why?

I've been lurking. I've been considering many things. I keep coming back to the thought I'd just as soon own Freewest... The reason I feel this way is not for practical reasons, like due dilligance etc... rather, it's who would I rather be in business with? Who would I give my money to as an investment?

I'm a NOT fan, so why do I feel this way?

It's clear most of us hear appreciate what FWR management is doing. Yet, NOT style couldn't be more opposite.

So, what is their- the new NOT BOD's, intention in alienating so many loyal and longtime shareholders?... dropping AGO is the latest step, dropping Nemis was the first.

The BOD must realise that as the average shareholder becomes disenfranchised they will pull up stakes and move along. It will not be a benefit to the companies share price... but it may be of benefit for someone or group.

Perhaps the BOD realise full well what they are doing and there is a clear plan they are working off of. Perhaps there is a shadow, lurking on the other side, who is more then comfortable letting our shareprice languish as it will serve their purpose in time.

Incompetence, could the board be incompetant?... not with all the fire power on the NOT board? I am not a conspirationist (pardon me Gartman.), am I?

NOT has the goods. FWR has the goods... both sides are doing things quite differently. I was happy being associated with the old NOT, and Nemis... this new team is making me weary.

Making me and many others weary is likely just what they want.... or they wouldn't be running the company in this fashion. The conclusions to draw are obvious.

The stakes couldn't be higher.

regards

cwallace

Please login to post a reply
cwallace
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined