Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I have read 90% of the remarks posted on this board during the past couple of days. The passion, the sheer emotion is almost palpable. I absolutely love to read it. I have given 5 thumbs to many, simply for their vigorous and positive defense of what is morally and ethically right.

For the record here is my position: I have maxed out my portfolio with NOT shares, and since January have two TFSA (spouse) accounts heavilly weighted in favor of NOT. I have managed to average down, but I am sure my average cost of NOT is far greater than many of you. I own nearly equal amounts in FWR. I have lesser amounts in PRB, KWG, and SPQ.

To my knowledge there has been no material change in Noront Resource's position. What was in the ground when I decided to invest is still in the ground. It is unfortunate that while we believe that the timely return of assay results would indicate a whole lot more in the ground, and we are treated like morons by Parisotto and gang, we are now in a position of considering expending time, possibly money, emotion, and energy, to accomplish: What?

Yes, we will have the satisfaction, if we succeed or not, in a BOD change, of believing we did the right thing. But again we must step back, we Really Must step back and consider what Coswil called "Consequences."

I was of the opinion, that despite our distaste with the present BOD we were separating our emotions from our investment in NOT, and some very credible posters even suggested that the PP at 0.80 was not entirely a bad thing in light of the global situation. Few if any of the Agoracom Community were ever enthralled with the new way our NOT is being run; however there was resolve by most in the inherent value of this investment and in the ROF as a future mining district...not to surpass Labrador of course!

I guess the reason for my rant today is to try for me at least, to keep my focus, and not be caught up in a worthwhile, yet perhaps futile battle. Bottom line for me is that I still believe firmly in the potential of NOT to make me a lot of moola, and that view has not changed in spite of..........

I humbly submit, that while we may be po'ed at the recent events, we need to stay focused on the reason we are here in the first place, and get ready for what Coswil describes as a "pop."

GLTA

Pete

Please login to post a reply
cupcake
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/17/2007