Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Many of you will recall my past sign-off line.

I have not used it regarding Noront since around the time of the AGM, because I could no longer use it with conviction.

During, and after the proxy battle, I did everthing I could think of, to contribute to the fight. I wrote multiple letters to the TSX, the OSC, my MPP (Ontario's Attorney General), and the Globe.

I posted on this board, in no uncertain terms, what I thought of the new BOD, and Irwin's directed theft of our company.

I have not posted much since then, because nothing has happened to change my opinion. Remember what Mom said........ "If you can't say something nice"......

I have about the same number of Noront shares now, as I had then, however I have started trading a few on the ups and downs, to mitigate the damage these unethical shysters have caused.

Despite my low opinion of "Slick, Parasite and the gang", I continue to "Hold on to my shares", because Noront most definitely has the goods.

Now it's just a question of how badly we are going to be cheated out of the true value.

Canseco

Please login to post a reply
Canseco
City
London, Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/12/2007