Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to AGORACOM-GT's message

i was one of the veterans of the aurelian war, and it is very hard to fight when management throws in with the bad guys. when you have an old boy network of management plus institutional investors who have majority ownership the odds are really stacked against you.

i can't say i was surprised when agoracom was fired because this smacks of vindictive behavior, and that is typical of the high-handed tactics used by the board of directors. agoracom supported nemis, and this is payback, pure and simple. this gang doesn't want shareholder advocates, unions, or anyone else telling them how to run their business, and they don't strike me as people who forgive or forget.

retail investors may think they are part owners of the company, but the insiders couldn't care less how many shares you own, or how long you've owned them. if they can use you to lobby the media or elected officials (as they did us at aurelian) they will do so, but when it comes time for patrick anderson and his cronies to carve up the company, they won't hesitate a moment to throw the retail investors under the bus.

at least now in the internet age, investors have a way of fighting back. e-mail is free and so is youtube. you may not have access to television or radio, but anyone can tell this story in a financial blog. i made some videos about aurelian, and saw to it that they were distributed in the financial community. this was my last one on the final betrayal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vLwL...

this is a large forum, and there should be some people with the creativity and technical skills to tell your story to a wide audience. noront has great potential, but some of the people running it are unprincipled, and that's the story you need to get out. the internet gives you a way to do it.

Please login to post a reply
aitakahashi
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links
Private Message