Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

I have learned so much about investing, NOT and myself over the last year mainly through reading and following through on information given directly or indirectly from this site and its wonderful group of contributors. This truly is an amazing tool and many thanks to Agoracom for giving us retail investors a venue that gives strength to many thousands of little voices. Keep up the good work!

When Richard was underhandedly removed from our BOD, I was really upset and took it personally. I liked the fact that he treated us with respect and felt confident he would do whatever was in his power to see that the retail investor interests were protected. I felt we had lost something very special and I was right. Overnight, NOT had become an investment only in my portfolio. The emotional ties were severed. That left me with the task of weighing my investment and here is my simplified conclusion:

We have the proven goods in the ground and at some point someone is going to want them. There are going to be many games played on many different levels before the ROF becomes the next great Canadian mining district. The BOD will probably change several times before the end game. In their short time in control they have managed to intentionally alienate a large percentage of their retail investors and possibly one large investor as seen recently with the RJ transactions. I wonder how many of those recent shares RJ sold were bought up by retail. I know I now own some of them and hopefully they were sold by one of the institutional investors.

I remember reading about Voisey Bay and how the institutional investors managed to hold most of the shares by the time all was said and done. Along the way the retail was fleeced out of their holdings through various tactics and the institutions walked away the big winners. Is this the same game? Just a thought…..

Have a great weekend all!

Kat

Please login to post a reply
DoLittle
City
Casselman
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined