Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Most of us will still be here Monday morning.It will change from an IR hub sponsored by NOT to a shareholders hub sponsored by the generous people at Agoracom.We will NOT receive news directly from the company in a timely fashion.We WILL be ignored by the company.Nothing new there.We will still exchange news and views,we will still have stock quotes and house trading info so you see that there will be NO real palpable change other than our attitude towards the group that is running the company.(from bad to worse)We'll get over this in a heartbeat with no permanent scars.Let them(JJ et al) monitor this forum all they want as we certainly will be monitoring their actions.I'll be keeping an extra close eye on the trading patterns to get a hint of what may be coming but don't forget that the big guys are masters of the "head fake" and may just pull out all the stops in an effort to cause confusion,to rattle our nerves and shake us up and/or OUT. Buy/sell/hold? I honestly can't say at this point,not that I would as I don't believe in giving any advice to anyone since I am usually wrong.The last time we heard the "rally cry" of "hold your shares" and "buy,buy,buy" we were on our way from $5 to $2.50 so I've learned NOT to trust those types of posters.Let's just keep on keeping on and keep our collective ears to the ground.GLTA.

cs.

Please login to post a reply
cappysmart
City
Calgary
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2007