Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
NOW I'M PO'ED
over 15 years ago

I warned everybody what a piece of work this motley group are.Starting with N.N talking with Fong at Rosseau on a weekly basis ( the insider) to a friend of R.N. and J.H. Bruce Durham going behind their backs,to Join forces with Rosseau.,to the supposed friend of Richards P.P workinng both sides of the fence during the Proxy battle,only to feather his own nest.What a bunch of reptiles ,.The Firm $7000.00 a month plus $1000.00 a day per person on road trip[s including the PDA.At the very least P.P had a major conflict of interest negeotiating for himself and NOT at the same time as being on the the Negeotiating committee for NOTto settle the dispute.He has proven himself,to be lower than a snakes belly in a gutter.This is the first of my rants.A lot more info to follow Please note these are my opions of which I am entitled.The FIRMK are worried about Agoracom and I am sure they had a major role in this .As I stated earlier if they keep promoting the stock will be at zero.They obviously are only filling a room with bodies not bodies that count.

djo

Please login to post a reply
djo
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/25/2008
Social Links