Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

As an investor in this company over the last year I am disapointed in the way management is curently operating. In october this takeover was supposed to show value in this company, to date I have seen nothing that even closely resembles value. You are alienating the retail investor and its quite clear that the current directors have motives which only look at personal gain. Your allowance of shares for each month as CEO's and directors is not reflected in what you are doing to show share price increase.
This latest blow to the retail investor by terminating your agreement with agoracom is just another slap in the face to me and many many other retail investors.
Its about time you start earning your money and show me a return for my faith in this company.
Sincerely

Please login to post a reply
storm5151
City
Grimsby Ontario
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008