Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Our new CEO should be a strong organisational, inspiring leader with negotiation skills a la Robert Friedland (not the same tactics but the same results) with very strong connections to the mining majors of the world.

When I think of a person like that leading us, it makes me very excited. However, that person will be very expensive even in this economy. How can we afford such a great leader? We do not want to spend our kitty on a huge salary right? We want to be able to entice this person with a big share and options package that have potential for life altering profits. One of the key to this will be the price the options are priced at. If our stock is running near or above $2 this will greatly affect the option strike prices. Having our SP as low as possible will permit the company to offer options at a strike price that will make any desirable candidate think long and hard about the potential personal profit that can be made here.

If our new BoD is thinking along these lines in being quiet and not overly promotional...than my hat is off to them. Go get the CEO that will make heads spin boys and then let the SP fly!!!

Anonymous as I stated was our biggest net seller since January 1st by 1.6M shares at a net cost of 2.1M dollars. This could be a small price to get a prize winning CEO.

All of course is but my opinion,

Glorieux

Please login to post a reply
glorieux
City
Welland
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined