Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Given that history never repeats – but often rhymes, should we be surprised at our current situation with NOT? No.

If I am correct a good portion of our BOD has some direct and indirect connections to the group that came into ARU before the sale. Now I am not comparing the results of that sale with our situation – different animals – I am just looking for “rhymes”. These people are successful business men (honesty and ethics debates are not the topic here) and they have been placed in their positions at NOT to complete a process.

What is the first step in this process? Gain control. Step complete.

What is the next step? Using ARU as our guide/reference, they simply stop sharing results and go into somewhat of a news black out – and when news is released it is very metered, sharing only what they must. So our current situation should not surprise anyone.

If I had to guess this time is being used to create a pitch, filling in the gaps to tell the Professor’s story – and work out somewhat of a ROF strategy akin to a chess match/or high stakes poker game – keeping their cards close to their chest.

The good news is that their greed drives their process. So it is not for me to trust/understand them, or their process – I trust/understand their greed, this will make me money.

To contrast this we have Richard. I trusted and continue to trust him. Richard has a life long friend and neighbor, Mac – It seems that birds of a feather do flock together. The type of news releases that are coming out of FWR reflect their mindset. Visuals, hand held field tests, estimates of length, estimates of tonnage….Seems that Mac and Richards process was/is share all that you can. I trust/understand this process, if the minerals are there, this will make me money.

So it seems that we have two great opportunities to make money – but the big picture is that we will make money if we are patient.

Just thank God for Richard, Mac, and Agoracom through their honesty and openness, they have shown, and continue to show what an awesome mining camp the ROF will be

(Helium your efforts are truly a gift to us all – thank you).

Cheers to the rocks in the ground, waiting to be found.

SD

Please login to post a reply
slidog
City
Goleta
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007