Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)

Good morning folks,

Looking at the date and time of the last post would suggest that there really is nothing to report on. Wrong, I would say that that this is the "calm just before the storm"

Now that Tax Loss is over we should start to see things change. The SP should start to increase at the beginning of January and work its way to a dollar towards the end of January 09.

The new BOD are certainly keeping their cards very close to their chests. Of course we all know that when huge news escapes the camp, their cards become transparent, and their royal flush is finally revealed.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Ring of Fire will be the biggest discovery in the World. It will host Cromium and Nickel. Eagle Three will soon land and reveal and prove one of the most important and significant part of this story, The Nickel is Deep Below the Cromium!.

Get prepared for an exciting year folks.

Rock Star

Please login to post a reply
rockstar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2007
Social Links