Noront Resources

High-grade Ni-Cu-Pt-Pd-Au-Ag-Rh-Cr-V discoveries in the "Ring of Fire" NI 43-101 Update (March 2011): 11.0 Mt @ 1.78% Ni, 0.98% Cu, 0.99 gpt Pt and 3.41 gpt Pd and 0.20 gpt Au (M&I) / 9.0 Mt @ 1.10% Ni, 1.14% Cu, 1.16 gpt Pt and 3.49 gpt Pd and 0.30 gpt Au (Inf.)
in response to SideThree's message

Side Three,

They played that interview like a violin. Did you notice how each individual responded to the various questions? Each one of them knew which question they were going to answer. It was like a ballet for me. Like they practiced for awhile but we know that's not the case.

The simple fact is that they are on the same page! When I say the same page I mean they are both on the same wave length. There wasn't a stutter through that whole interview. Each felt comfortable interjecting one or the other to take a question.

After explaining our situation somewhat, they both gave some subtle pumps. I think it was Paul who said they are very exited about the drill results so far.

Another point or issue I find intriguing and exiting is the fact that the shorts were trying to knock it down today but couldn't. I spoke with one who said the sp would not go over .70. Was he mistaken.

The best and most telling point re the sp is the fact that it did NOT turn down at the end of day. Didn't turn a cent!! This tells me that we may see a little push downward tomorrow but not for long. It should continue up to 80 cents and perhaps beyond.

As other posters have mentioned, if we get a substantial NR, we are gone. Like a train. Nothing will stop us. This upward movement today proves to me that the play wants to spike upward in the worst possible way.

Tomorrow should be good for a few more cents to the green.

Don

Please login to post a reply
donypee
City
thunder bay, ontario
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/23/2007